Click on the image for Family Pass Info
|Click on the image for
Hours of Operation for Conventional Transit and Para-transit
Monday to Friday: 6:30 am to 6:30 pm
Saturdays:8:30 am to 6:30 pm
Conventional Transit runs on a 30 minute service.
NOTICE: There will be NO Transit or Para-Transit services on Monday, May 20, 2013 (Victoria Day). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Transit Map/Schedule/Fares - please click here to view map
New Transit Terminal: New Transit Terminal Relocation Notice and Transit Terminal Relocation Ad
For more information on our Para-transit services please click here.
|WOODSTOCK TRANSIT FARE STRUCTURE
(Effective July 1st, 2008)
|Children (under 5)
PASSES AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
- City Hall, 500 Dundas St. (Mon. to Fri.: 8:30a.m. to 4:30p.m.)
- Shoppers Drug Mart, 959 Dundas St. (8:00a.m. to Midnight)
- Shoppers Drug Mart, 333 Dundas St.
- Toronto Dominion, Dundas/Wellington, (Mon. to Fri.: 8:00a.m. to 8:00p.m., Sat.: 8:00a.m. to 4:00p.m.)
- Toronto Dominion, 383 Norwich Ave. (Mon. to Wed.: 8:00a.m. to 6:00p.m., Thurs. to Fri.: 8:00a.m. to 8:00p.m., Sat.: 8:00a.m. to 4:00p.m., Sun.: 11a.m. to 4:00p.m.)
- Foodland, 645 Dundas St. (Mon. to Fri.: 8:00a.m. to 9:00p.m., Sat.: 8:00a.m. to 8:00p.m.)
- Woodstock Public Library, 445 Hunter St. (Mon. to Thurs.: 10:00a.m. to 8:30p.m., Fri. to Sat.: 10:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.)
- City Engineer's Office, 944 James St. (Mon. to Fri.: 8:30a.m. to 4:30p.m.
- Woodstock District Community Complex, 381 Finkle St. (Mon. to Fri.: 9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.)
Woodstock General Hospital Bus Stop Relocation click for more information.
Accessible Bus Features
The City of Woodstock Transit Buses are equipped with the following accessibility features:
- "Kneel" to street level and an extendable ramp,
- Highly visible destination sign,
- Loudspeaker at the front door,
- Lighted step wells with high contrast markings,
- Yellow grab bars,
- Priority seating,
- Low reflection, high friction flooring to prevent slips,
- Lowered stop cords and push buttons,
- Two (2) wheelchair compartments, and
- Interior audible/visual 'call-outs' and stop requests.
Bus stop plates indicate time of arrival, route number and a contact number for information. The plates are contrasting colours for higher visibility.
Available for Download
2013 New Transit Terminal Map
Includes new route map, bus schedule, fares and transfer information.
Look for the map at:
- City Hall
- City Engineering Office
- Community Services Office (at Community Complex)
- Woodstock Public Library
- Woodstock Museum
- From all city buses
How to Read the Transit Map
Find out when the bus will be at your nearest stop in 3 easy steps!
- Review the Transit Map to determine the bus route (1-6) closest to you.
- Once your bus route is determined, find the route on the Bus Schedule and locate your nearest bus stop intersection.
- Move down the column to find the next time the bus will arrive at your stop.