Click on the image for Family Pass Info
|Click on the image for
Holiday Hours for Transit and Para-transit Please follow the link for additional information
Bus Services During the Christmas Holidays
In anticipation of an increase in ridership during the shopping season, the helper bus, which assists with the south east (#5) and the south west (#6) routes, will be running Thursdays and Fridays starting November 21, 3013 on the quarter hour. It will also be available Monday, December 23, 2013 and Tuesday, December 24, 2013 with service ending early on Christmas Eve.
Follow the links provided for more information on the bus routes and the bus schedule.
BUS ROUTE CHANGES:
Effective September 30, 2013 transit bus route #6 & #3 will be revised. Some bus stops will be eliminated and new stops will be intergrated into the new routes. To view the route changes please click on the link BUS ROUTE # 6 & # 3 CHANGES.
Effective: September 30, 2013 for approximately 6-8 weeks:
Detour for #1 - Northeast: George Street between Wellington & Huron
Effective: October 7, 2013 for approximately 6-8 weeks:
Detour for #5 - Southeast: Sunset Boulevard -Short Avenue, Lincoln Drive
Hours of Operation:
Conventional Transit and Para-transit
Monday to Friday: 6:30 am to 6:30 pm
Saturdays:8:30 am to 6:30 pm
Conventional Transit runs on a 30 minute service. To maintain transit service schedules, buses need to leave the terminal on time. Please open this link to view additional information.
Transit Map/Schedule/Fares - please click here to view map
New Transit Terminal: New Transit Terminal Relocation Notice and Transit Terminal Routing & Bus Bay Assigments
For more information on our Para-transit services please click here.
|WOODSTOCK TRANSIT FARE STRUCTURE
(Effective July 1st, 2008)
|Children (under 5)
PASSES AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
- City Hall, 500 Dundas St. (Mon. to Fri.: 8:30a.m. to 4:30p.m.)
- Shoppers Drug Mart, 959 Dundas St. (8:00a.m. to Midnight)
- Shoppers Drug Mart, 333 Dundas St.
- Toronto Dominion, Dundas/Wellington, (Mon. to Fri.: 8:00a.m. to 8:00p.m., Sat.: 8:00a.m. to 4:00p.m.)
- Toronto Dominion, 383 Norwich Ave. (Mon. to Wed.: 8:00a.m. to 6:00p.m., Thurs. to Fri.: 8:00a.m. to 8:00p.m., Sat.: 8:00a.m. to 4:00p.m., Sun.: 11a.m. to 4:00p.m.)
- Foodland, 645 Dundas St. (Mon. to Fri.: 8:00a.m. to 9:00p.m., Sat.: 8:00a.m. to 8:00p.m.)
- Woodstock Public Library, 445 Hunter St. (Mon. to Thurs.: 10:00a.m. to 8:30p.m., Fri. to Sat.: 10:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.)
- City Engineer's Office, 944 James St. (Mon. to Fri.: 8:30a.m. to 4:30p.m.
- Woodstock District Community Complex, 381 Finkle St. (Mon. to Fri.: 9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.)
Woodstock General Hospital Bus Stop Relocation click for more information.
Accessible Bus Features
The City of Woodstock Transit Buses are equipped with the following accessibility features:
- "Kneel" to street level and an extendable ramp,
- Highly visible destination sign,
- Loudspeaker at the front door,
- Lighted step wells with high contrast markings,
- Yellow grab bars,
- Priority seating,
- Low reflection, high friction flooring to prevent slips,
- Lowered stop cords and push buttons,
- Two (2) wheelchair compartments, and
- Interior audible/visual 'call-outs' and stop requests.
Bus stop plates indicate time of arrival, route number and a contact number for information. The plates are contrasting colours for higher visibility.
Available for Download
2013 New Transit Terminal Map
Includes new route map, bus schedule, fares and transfer information.
Look for the map at:
- City Hall
- City Engineering Office
- Community Services Office (at Community Complex)
- Woodstock Public Library
- Woodstock Museum
- From all city buses
How to Read the Transit Map
Find out when the bus will be at your nearest stop in 3 easy steps!
- Review the Transit Map to determine the bus route (1-6) closest to you.
- Once your bus route is determined, find the route on the Bus Schedule and locate your nearest bus stop intersection.
- Move down the column to find the next time the bus will arrive at your stop.