||The mandate of the Office of the Development Commissioner is to develop and recommend policy alternatives that will enable the City of Woodstock to implement development and marketing programs. These policies and programs support the goals and objectives of balanced and steady economic growth through job creation and new investment.
The Office focuses on business retention and expansion, new business development, investment attraction, and market research. Woodstock Economic Development is an advocate for business and is dedicated to assisting all companies regardless of size.
Services offered by Woodstock Economic Development include:
If your business is considering an expansion or relocation, or you would like to meet with one of our development staff to discuss any challenges your business may be facing, please contact our office and we would be pleased to assist.
- Land and building site selection information
- Provision of statistical and market data
- Promotional programs to encourage new investment
- Free assistance to new and existing local companies
- Product sourcing and potential market identification
- Assistance with business start-ups
- Liaison with provincial and federal governments
- Consultation and networking with local businesses and industry
For further information relating to locating your business in Woodstock, Ontario please visit the City of Woodstock Economic Development web site at: www.cometothecrossroads.com