||Conditions for Issuance of a Temporary Parking Pass
Failure to comply with the above conditions will result in the issuance of a parking infraction notice.
- This permit waives the maximum time limit to allow a contractor's vehicle or refuse bin to be parked or located beyond the 2 hour time restriction.
- The permit must be displayed in the vehicle's windshield. Refuse bin shall not be required to display permit, however, a copy of the permit shall be kept on file at the City Engineer's Office.
- A permit will be issued only for the minimum required time necessary to complete the construction and at the discretion of of City Engineer. Refuse bins shall be removed immediately after completion of construction.
- The weekly cost of a temporary construction permit is $10/space plus the rental cost of City owned barricades to reserve the space.
- With the exception of refuse bins, the permit shall not be valid for the applicable hours on designated snow routes/street cleaning routes(2:00am to 6:00am)
- Temporary construction permits for vehicles or refuse bins may be cancelled at the discretion of the City Engineer should the privilege be abused.