Welcome to Woodstock, Ontario, the Dairy Capital of Canada.
We have much to offer in our city of 38,000 including tree lined streets, century old homes, abundant parkland and friendly citizens. Woodstock's history is preserved not only in our Museum and County Courthouse, but in our downtown buildings and beautiful Victorian heritage homes.
Woodstock offers a selection of specialty stores and boutiques, retail businesses, a bustling farmers' market, spacious parks, summer theatre, Canada's Outdoor Farm Show and The Wood Show. Woodstock is a city with a lot to offer you and your family all year around.
- Oxford County's largest centre
- Population of 38,000 people
- FREE two-hour parking downtown
- Only municipality in Ontario to still have its magnificent original public buildings
- Home of the Springbank Snow Countess: a Holstein cow that set a world record lifetime butterfat production of 9,062 pounds